Haha yup I’ve been drinking those! Aiya bearable leh! All for losing weight hehe ^^
The type of girl who stands in front of the mirror everyday and scrutinizes herself. Then she adds more things to her mental list of her own flaws everyday. She’s never good enough for anyone or anything. She’s me.
- Mom: What's wrong?
- My mind: I used to do so well in school but I'm not anymore.
- My mind: The people I call friends, aren't my actual friends.
- My mind: I'm constantly feeling alone.
- My mind: I'm starting to look at myself different.
- My mind: Nothing feels the same anymore.
- My mind: I feel like I'm going to fail at anything I try to do.
- My mind: I feel like no one cares about me.
- My mind: I just wanna sleep all day and never wake up.
- Me: Oh nothing I'm fine.
YESSSSS :D who doesn’t!
Well done me! :D unexpected circumstances didn’t allow me to go for my half an hour run and I was so upset. But I’ll just do some home exercises later then.
And it’s really none of your fucking business. You think I chose to be this way?
Dammit, even time magazine did an online article about Tumblr banning eating disorder blogs. I am seriously freaking out.